customs administration since 1991
Smooth and fast customs clearance after Brexit
according to the Hungarian customs authorities' requirements
Importing from the UK to HU needs
documents /send all in advance to the customs agent/
- proof of origin declaration /if possible/ (declaration of seller that the goods are originated from the EU or UK, with exactly the same text as it in the published international convention for duty-free payment)
- a Po A for the customs agent
- the amount of VAT and customs duty payable can be assessed by the agent, it is advisable to transfer in
advance to the customs authorities bank account
- needs a T-document from a forwarder company (shipping transit doc and security)
Exporting- proper invoice and other documents, T-note, EORI reg no. as for import
- Exporter Registration no. from NAV if the delivery is above EUR 6,000
Cooperation with a customs agency possessing special licenses - as System-Controll - 0 VAT payment can be gained. /With proof of origin 0 duty as well so 0 money movement in total./ Also, the consignment can go directly between the departure and arrival sites without contacting the authorities physically.
This ensures smooth and quick delivery, avoiding loss of time and money. For further details please contact us:
About the UK practice please be informed from your customs agency in the UK!
1016 Budapest, Harkály utca 3.
8200 Veszprém, Házgyári út 5-7.
SEND A MESSAGE